- a non–profit organisation for which any monies received or donated will be used for expenses and re-invested back into the organisation to purchase musical equipment and services for the
benefit of the organisation and its members
- to set up a music club venue, during the daytime , especially for musicians and those interested in music
- membership will be open to anyone in the local community who recognises through the medium of music that they develop a sense of wellbeing, especially those who are available during the
day, presently out of work or retired.
- to organise intergenerational creative activities and projects based at the club, broadly musical and to develop the particular interests of the members whatever the genre, classical ,
jazz, ethnic, folk, blues , modern etc
- to organise performances, during the day and evening , either based in the club or in various venues in the community, possibly linked to the ‘ music for life ‘
- to network with education , health, and social services to link in with the community well-being programme
(see RML in the Community)
Meet the musicians, members and volunteers and just a few of the people we've helped thanks to your support.